Friday, June 17, 2011

First Annual - Friday Five

Friday Five

Welcome to Friday Five where I share 5 randoms about ME!

1. I LOVE rain. Like irrationally love the rain.
Going to school in freaking Logan, UT where it NEVER rains - lame,
I once got so excited when it started raining there that I was,
literally, ROLLING in the rain on the university quad.
(*guess it's a good thing my hometown - The Eug - sees like 376 days
of rain a year*)

2. I am not a huge fan of "sweets."
I don't like ice cream, I can always say no to a slice of cake, and
cookies just don't do it for me. You get what I'm saying...
No, thank you.

The exceptions to my no-likey-sweetness rule...
These I can't say "Oh, I've had enough" to...

Brownies

Peanut Butter M&Ms
Uh-Oh Oreos (aka Golden Oreos with Choc Creme)

3. I Karaoke. Seriously, it's like the funnest
thing to belt out "Total Eclipse of the Heart."
Try it.

4. I'm a closet crier. Literally. If I'm upset the best place to find
me is in a closet. I hardly ever cry. So when I do,
I hole up somewhere... like a closet. It's hilarious.

5. My dream is to one day have babies...
No, not human babies (NO, thank you).
These preciouses will be my babies...
Black Labrador - her name will be Belle
Chocolate Newfoundland - his name will be Chewbacca
I will call him Chewie (Doesn't he look like a Chewie!?)
American Bulldog - her name will be Agnes
I will call her Aggie (Oh my gosh I LOVE those rolls!)

What are 5 things you love? hate? obsessed with?



No comments:

Post a Comment