Friday, July 1, 2011

Friday Five

Friday Five

Welcome to Friday Five where I share 5 randoms about ME!

1. My most FAVORITE piano piece in the world is
"Clair De Lune" by Claude Debussy. I've been playing piano for almost 14
years now (WOW I'm getting old) and when I was able to play this piece
I felt accomplished! Yay for goals!

2. I can't braid my hair to save my life. It's pathetic. I always
need to have at least one friend that is an accomplished braider of hair.
I am now seeking a new friend since I moved out of my apartment in UT -
preferably living in the Anaheim area!
I NEED to be able to do this!

3. I LOVE saltine crackers. It's really strange. I could eat them a
sleeve at a time. It's just best if I ignore their existence. The salty
crackery goodness is like crack to me! I can't explain it. Love.

4. My current obsession is OPI's "Let Me Entertain You." It's
AMAZING! So sexy on my toes. Love love love home pedicures.
So sexy, right!?

5. I thoroughly enjoy coloring in Disney Princess Coloring Books.
I MUST have a GIANT box of crayons, they make the most vibrant colors!
I LOVE the 64 box of Crayola Crayons and mixing the colors and testing them.
Finding the right colors almost takes longer than actually coloring the page.
Jeffy, makes fun of me and has threatened to reduce my crayons to a box
of 8 because my coloring testing and trials are a wee bit intense. Mean man.
Can't go from 64 to 8! Rude!

1 comment:

  1. We are one in the same I secretly color princess coloring books all the time...shhh Chris doesnt know :) or anyone else but my friend Jenna I am glad im not the only one its so relaxing

    ReplyDelete