Friday, July 8, 2011

I'm BACK!

Hey Y'all!!! With the friend being in town and having the older sister plus hubby and new baby move in for a bit... it's been a wee bit crazy around 'her. Please forgive me!

Today, I promise to deliver a FABULOUS Friday Five and this weekend, some other posts I've been working on!

Just to update you, I skipped two more stages and I've gone to running 14 min straights, what what!? I shall post the other stages in case any wants them, though. I am sticking with the stages but every once and awhile I like to just keep running, just to prove to myself that I'm improving and that I am MORE than capable of reaching my goals! Since the summer began, I am down 12 lbs... again, what WHAT?! I'll post some pix from last summer to give you an idea of how oddly different I look. I don't really care about that (it doesn't hurt, of course), I am MUCH more interested in how freaking fabulous I feel. Very invincible. Can't touch this!

No comments:

Post a Comment