Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday Five

Friday Five

Welcome to Friday Five where I share 5 randoms about ME!

1. As we all know, I LOVE Disney. My favorite Disney movie, of ALL time is...
The Little Mermaid
It was the first movie I saw in theaters and I was hooked ever since. It's probably the reason why I love the ocean and swimming SO much.

2. You know how some people overeat when they're upset or stressed? I do the exact opposite. I forget to eat! I just lose my appetite entirely.

3. I am watching Minority Report right now... what is this movie even about!? I am not a fan of Tom Cruise... He's just so strange and can only play one character... Weird, chatty, secret agent type...
Oh, and don't even get me started on Nicolas Cage. His acting is TERRIBLE! The voice!? I mean really, it NEVER changes.

4. I LOVE rolls. LOVE. They are my idea of a perfect dessert. When my friends would go out for ice cream or something, I would stop at the grocery store with the best butterflake rolls in town. Jeffy's rolls are the best... but the man won't share the recipe with me. Actually, here's the recipe for his rolls that he gave me... "Be nice to Jeff, and he'll make them for you!" Real cute Jeffy... real cute.

5. I love Clinique's All About Eyes Rich Creme. It is AMAZING. I rarely ever have dark circles or puffy eyes. It's always apart of my night routine and I love love love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment