Monday, July 11, 2011

Stage 11


Since when is it MONDAY?!? Apparently not having a job or any way of distinguishing my days of the week is totally screwing with me.

Anyway, like I said... I've skipped a couple stages and hopped around. I'm on Stage 11 now, I did Stage 10 last week... this means there is one week left in my training to become a full fledge landy and then I'll start on my 1/2 marathon training, which I'll totes document for y'all! I can tell... you're all VERY excited to hear about my bumps and bruises along the way. As am I, as am I.

Stage 11
Walk 2 min. Run 14 min.
Walk 1 min. Run 14 min.
End 3 min walk.
Then roll over and die.
(just kidding on that last one)

This weeks sexy tracks are...

- Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO
- Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.) by Katy Perry
- Where Them Girls At by David Guetta
(featuring my girl, Nicki Minaj)
- I'm A Slave 4U by Britney Spears
(this song is ALWAYS on my playlists... watch the music video and it'll be your inspiration for freaking sexy oily abs like hers. Plus it's my theme song, so gotta love!)



No comments:

Post a Comment