Sunday, July 17, 2011

Happy 56th Disneyland!

Today marks the 56th "birthday" of my favorite place on Earth... Disneyland! I'm a complete cheeseball when it comes to all things Disney. I, generally, don't cry. I'm mildly heartless, but if you pop in a Disney movie and if you watch me closely, you may just see a tear or two. I love Disney!

I cannot wait to start my job with Disney, exactly one month from today. It is a dream come true and I couldn't be more proud to say that I will work where Walt Disney, himself, once walked. Not only did Walt Disney create one of the most formidable companies in the world, but he created something that every man and woman, of any age, could love and experience magic. Disney can help dreams come true and I cannot wait to be apart of the Disney Magic. I hope that everyone could find a job with a company that they love as much as I LOVE Disney.
So grab your favorite Disney movie and a friend and enjoy the magic that you once loved as a child and let it happen for you all over again. Come visit The Happiest Place On Earth and walk down Main Street, U.S.A., just as Walt Disney did!

~*Have a Magical Day*~

No comments:

Post a Comment