Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Half Marathon Training

I started training for my half marathon yesterday... I can't believe it. I am training for a half marathon. I don't think that's going to sink in for a while... I'm training for a half marathon? Moving on....

Monday's Workout
1. 20 min warm up light run
2. 1/4 mile hard run
3. 50 squats
Repeat 2 & 3 three more times
(yes my quads were crying today)


Today's Workout
Warm up 5 min
Run 40 min
Cool down 5 min
(I just walked out the rest of the hour)

I've been listening to Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone while I run and I LOVE it. I like switching to my music playlist now and then that contains my favorite running songs when I feel like giving up on running... then I switch back to HP. It's nice. I highly recommend audiobooks, they ROCK. This was actually a recommendation made by one of my favorite bloggers... Running Off the Reese's

No comments:

Post a Comment