Monday, March 19, 2012

Minor Obsessions...

This last week, a lot of my obsessions came into play...

Obsession #1: I love peanut butter. LOVE. I had to stop buying peanut butter because I would just eat it out of the jar without thinking or even putting it on anything. Not cool. I have found a way around it! Justin's All-Natural Peanut Butter PACKETS!!!!! WAY COOL!

I can now enjoy peanut butter in already portioned doses! YAY! And it makes a super convenient on the go snack!


Obsession #2: I love Chobani Greek Yogurt. It's a staple in my diet (and when I say diet, I don't mean like "I'm a diet-diet" but like daily food "diet") and I stock up on the stuff every single week. It's my favorite snack, or perfectly paired with meals. I also use it all the time for substituting ingredients when I cook, or I throw it in my meal substitute shakes for more of a protein punch! This is a pretty typical snack scene at my desk everyday...


Obsession #3: Trainer Jimmy says I'm allowed 1 cheat meal/week. I recently found out there is a Cafe Rio about 20 min from where I live. If y'all don't know about Cafe Rio, GET TO KNOW IT! So delicious! I thought it was only a Utah thing, so imagine my shock when I discovered it's existence near my apartment! HELLO THIS WEEK'S CHEAT MEAL!



Obsession #4: Not a food related note. Just a Disney related obsession note. I LOVE the Little Mermaid. This is no secret in my office. It's pretty well established that if anyone comes across something Ariel/Little Mermaid related and it needs a home, it's safe with me. One of the guys in my office donated this beauty to my little corner and it basically made my year. I love the people I work with!

No comments:

Post a Comment