Saturday, March 24, 2012

Friday Night Date(s)

So.... how was your friday night? Mine was well.... pretty epic.

Ok, not really. I had an interview for the next round of internships over at the Disney College Program Office on Friday afternoon, and then I WAS going to meet Personal Trainer Jimmy, but that didn't take place, so instead I went for a run beach side. Ya, be jealous.

Then it was home to prepare for my dates...!


Walnut Stuffed Dates that is. HA word play. Anyway....

I pitted (is that correct? Pit? psh) the dates, and then stuffed them with a whole walnut each, then sealed them back up, and threw them in the freezer. This is one of my FAVORITE sweet treats after dinner, and I have to will myself not to eat the whole bag in one sitting.

Here are the steps...

1. Take date, separate date to expose pit, remove pit.


2. Place whole walnut inside date, in the cavity where the pit once was...


3. Seal date back up over walnut...


4. Place finished dates in bag and throw in freezer or fridge. I like them CHILLED!



5. ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment