Thursday, December 1, 2011

Breakfast & MIni AM Workout

As soon as I woke up this morning, I unrolled my yoga mat and did a mini morning workout just to get my body ready and going for the day. I love finding workout routines on Pinterest, and this one that I found is GREAT for first thing in the morning. I completed the following sequence twice in a row:

Mini AM Workout

50 Jumping Jacks
5 push-ups
20 sit-ups
20 mountain climbers
30 second plank
7 burpees

Today’s breakfast turned out especially delicious! I made my own version of a breakfast sandwich!

Heather’s Breakfast Sandwich

Calories : 282

2 Egg whites
1 slice Low-Fat Provolone Cheese
2 Whole-Wheat Waffles
2 T Salsa of choice for topping

Scramble (2) egg whites, then add 2T of salsa to the scrambled mix and top it with one slice of provolone cheese. Toast 2 Whole-Wheat Waffles while cheese melts. Sandwich the egg whites between 2 Whole-Wheat waffles. Consume and ENJOY with a GIANT mug of Chai tea!

I’ve gotten into a really good habit that I want to sell you all on… I eat ½ a grapefruit before EVERY meal. I have noticed good results with weightloss and how I feel after each meal. Grapefruits have GREAT vitamins in them, and they are a miracle fruit! I sprinkle some Truvia sweetener on my ½ grapefruit and usually enjoy it while I’m making my breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment