Monday, February 13, 2012

STILL Sick & Pumpkin Yummies!

I really hate being sick. Loathe entirely! But I still needed to get something done today because I do anticipate returning to work tomorrow, if not, then Wednesday FOR SURE.

Bring on the Pumpkin Spice Pancakes! I LOVE pumpkin flavored yummies! Love love love! So I was really excited to give these a shot! LOVE!


Jamie Eason's Pumpkin Spice Pancakes

1 1/2 C oat flour
2 T. Stevia
1 T. baking powder
1/2 t. salt
2 T. cinnamon
1/4 t. allspice
1/4 t. nutmeg
4 egg whites
1/2 C raw pumpkin
1 1/2 C unsweetened Almond Breeze


Preheat griddle to medium heat.
Mix oat flour, Stevia, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, allspice, and nutmeg in a bowl.
Wish egg whites and pumpkin. Mix in Almond Breeze.


Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix together.
Spray griddle with non-stick butter spray.
Scoop batter wit a 1/4 C measuring cup onto griddle. Cook 3-5 minutes on ea. side.


I stored the finished pancakes in the freezer so that I can have them for breakfast through the week... but I couldn't help but try them out! SO TASTY!!!!


Check out the nutritional facts! Not bad for 2 pancakes!




No comments:

Post a Comment