Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Where's the Rain!?

If EVERY weather app and radio announcer is going to say there is 100% chance of rain, then I better see some RAIN! But noooo... no rain! LAME!


LIARS!


I WANT rain!!! So misleading.

Okay moving on... This mornings snack was some delicious Cho with my favorite Bigelow Pomegranate Green Tea!


I've been hard at work for Disney, and I figured out a way to quickly update my blog whilest at work! I have started bring my laptop so I can update on my 15 min breaks or during my 30 min lunch! WOO!!! So there's at least 2 updates while at work for sure!

Soon, I'll be hitting the road to do sales calls. It'll be interesting to figure out how to do lunches on the road... any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I do NOT want to stop at places and purchase meals, 1. don't want to spend the money and 2. I really don't want the hidden calories. No, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment