Monday, February 6, 2012

Mahi Mahi

Last night I baked 4 Mahi Mahi fillets so that I could pack them for my lunches this week.
Usually, I'm a FREAK about re-heating fish. Like I HATE it. But I figure I should probably get over myself and suck it up.


The fish was pretty tasty actually!! I was really HAPPY. So lunch today was a 6oz Mahi Mahi fillet and (1) serving of Starch/Carb item, and I chose a whole grain English Muffin! Another great and filling meal!


Mahi Mahi - Baked

4 Mahi Mahi Fillets
Garlic Salt
Black Pepper
Butter
(I chose "I Can't It's NOT Butter")
Lime

Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Spray a baking dish
Rinse and pat dry fillets and lay flat on baking dish.
Squeeze lime juice over fillets. Sprinkle desired amount of garlic salt and pepper over fillets. Drop a bit of butter on top.
Bake for 25 min (My fillets were frozen and 25 min was just right!)

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment