Sunday, February 5, 2012

Chip N Dip O Competition

I work in the DRC, on the 2nd floor. The 2nd floor does a bi-annual "Chip N Dip O!" The Chip N Dip O is a funny event the Marketing department started to have those who wish to participate bring in their favorite "dips" and then we all come together and partake in the wonderfulness!

I decided to join in on the fun for my first ever C-N-D-O. I made a dip that my sister, Jen, introduced to the family this last year. We are OBSESSED with it! AMAZING flavors! The fam calls it "corn relish," but for some reason that name really freaks me out, so I re-named it "Avocado Corn Salsa." I think that sounds more appetizing!
There were LOTS of great dips! Most were surprised that I opted to compete in my first CNDO, but I'm a maverick!


I took 2nd place with these LOVELY creation! 2ND PLACE!!! GO ME! Everyone loved it!

Avocado Corn Salsa

1 can black beans (rinsed)
1 can corn (rinsed)
1/2 red onion - finely chopped
1/2 bunch cilantro - chopped
2 avocados - diced
Fresh squeezed lime juice
salt

Add ingredients to bowl. Add lime juice and salt to taste!


No comments:

Post a Comment