Sunday, August 7, 2011

If You Wanna Be My Lover


I love brownies. LOVE. They are one of my kryptonites when it comes to sweet things (check my first Friday Five for the others). I generally just avoid them because if I eat one, even just a small one, it starts this frenzy and I lose that self control everyone seems to envy.

I saw a commercial for Fiber One 90 calorie Brownies... I picked up a box on my next trip to Winco because I definitely needed to try something that was attempting to be a wannabe healthy brownie.

I wasn't too disappointed. They get the job done if your calorie allowance at the end of the day is low and you need something sweet. Personally, I think I'll stick with the real deal but keep these on hand for moments when I want something sweet that isn't going to ruin my goals for the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment