Welcome to Friday Five where I share 5 randoms about ME!
1. I have never beat a video game. Ever. Even with the 4 sisters helping each other, we couldn't beat Mario64 for N64. Pathetic. I've gotten close to beating Kingdom Hearts but then I had to go back to school. Maybe I'll beat a video game, someday!
2. I thoroughly enjoy practical jokes, pranks and long running jokes.
My family has been playing a game called "Where's The Baby" for YEARS now... in this game the baby is hidden in random locals until she is found, then it is the finders turn to hide the baby. This isn't some cute baby doll, this is a freaking spazzoid creepy baby doll and when you find her in your shower curtain, you are going to scream.
My dad rigged it so that her head popped out of the box with the last tissue
I'm watching you....
3. I despise shopping. Complete disdain. I'm very good at avoiding shopping or doing it in VERY small doses but with the move to California shortly arriving, I have to do a rather intense shopping outing and I am NOT looking forward to it. I keep putting it off.
I'd rather touch cotton balls than shop...
4. I love dancing. In college, I used to go with some of my friends and roommates to this ridiculous "club" in town. It was hilarious. Sometimes I wonder if I love dancing, or if I loved dancing at this wannabe club in Logan, UT.
This is the classy poster for the "club" in Logan... when you have to name your club after a major US city that actually has a population that would appreciate a club... you know you have a problem... and don't get me started on the fact that they had a separate room for country swing dancing and line dancing. sick.
5. I leave for my AMAZING job in Disneyland in 7 days! I don't start work till the 17th BUT I'm excited to go down to SoCal and play with some friends! YAY YAY YAY!!!!