Sunday, August 7, 2011

How Honest is Too Honest?

Alright, kiddos. I have been having an internal struggle about whether or not to reveal my starting weight, my current weight, and my goal weight. I am also trying to decide whether or not I should add pix. I'm LOVING this whole blog thing and I'm thinking that I could do good things with it. I'm one of those people who is {for the most part} confident and I'm comfortable sharing details about my life... but do I want to be "that person?" I'm sure there are women out there, like me, who have struggled with their weight for a long time, if not their entire lives {again, like me}. I'm one of those people that would waltz up to a trainer and just start picking their brain. Heck, I'm hoping to get certified as a personal trainer. What I'm trying to say is, I'm approachable and if my journey to a healthier me is going to help someone else out there... it's pretty worth it to me to share the dirty deets (isn't that the lingo the kids are using these days?).

I guess I wonder.... are these details you think would be at all beneficial to you, or someone you know? Would my honesty and willingness to open up help you or a friend? Tell me what you think because at this point... I really have nothing to lose and I'm all for helping others. Or if you think it's a suicide move, tell me that too!

No comments:

Post a Comment