Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Ummm seriously 10 YEARS?

Day 2 of 30 Day Challenge...

"Where you'd like to be in 10 years"

10 years from now I will be 33... wow WEIRD?!?!?

In 10 years... WOW... I don't know what's going to happen 6 months from now. I love working for The Walt Disney Company. LOVE it! I cannot tell you how much I love working for this company. I can hope that something pans out with the company.

Ideally.... I become CEO hahaha

I love working, it's amazing how much I love it. I hated school, that's nothing new to anyone who knows me. I'm grateful to have the degree because it has helped me get this incredible job opportunity.... so I have no intention of returning for grad school, unless I find a degree that makes sense and is worth working toward... and someone else pays for it!

Being 33... I don't know if I'll be married? Or if I'll even want to be married or in a relationship. Who knows what will happen.

10 years is a little too far to look in the future for me! Let's hope that tomorrow's challenge will provide more to write about...
_________________________________________

On a side note ...

I'm being a crafty crafty girl!!! I have been working on knitting projects. I finished a scarf last week, and I'm working on another for my roomie, LexiLu. I'm starting on a set of mittens tonight, for myself. I've never made mittens before, so the project should be interesting. I'll post pix as soon as I get going on the projects!!



No comments:

Post a Comment