Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Step to the Beat...

I love music; from classical to contemporary to alternative to rock. I love music. Music expresses the feelings my soul can't put into words, so it's only natural that I have music playing... ALL the time! A kick ass playlist is a necessity to my workouts, I feel incomplete without my iPod and a killer new On-The-Go list. When people look through the playlists on my iPod they are shocked to see that I have over 70 On-The-Go lists... what can I say, other than the fact that I LOVE music. So I thought I'd share with you this weeks favorite workout songs and maybe they'll inspire you to get up and bust a move-
  • Blow - Ke$ha
  • Super Bass - Nicki Minaj
  • Gettin' Over You (feat. Fergie & LMFAO) - David Guetta
  • The Edge of Glory - Lady GaGa
  • Like A G6 - Far East Movement
  • Born This Way - Lady GaGa
  • Get Buck In Here - DJ Felli Fel
  • Yeah 3X - Chris Brown
  • Youth of the Nation - P.O.D.
  • Double Vision - 3OH!3
That should get you started! Music is my life, so I'll periodically add more lists on here!! Happy exercising, dancing, partying, bedroom rock-outs, whatever your fancy!

No comments:

Post a Comment